
Image from the earthquake website
On Thursday morning at 10:00am, I experienced my first earthquake. I was sitting on the couch watching TV and eating breakfast when all of a sudden I felt the house move. It felt like someone pushed the couch forward and then back again- like a jolt. Rita was in the front window sill looking outside when it happened. She immediately jumped from the window and ran to hide. She knew something was wrong. At first, I thought someone hit the side of our townhouse. I ran outside to see, but no one was there. Then, I called Eric to tell him about this experience. He was in the hospital didn't feel a thing. I "googled" California earthquakes and found that there was a 4.1 earthquake in Milpitas. Here is a link to the newspaper article I read about it. I still can't believe how crazy it was! I'm just glad that we are all safe and sound. Hopefully, there will not be many more.


Oh my...YIKERS! Glad you guys are o.k.! Stay safe!
ReplyDelete