Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

This is our first Christmas as husband and wife. Eric and I have very different schedules and had to work on Christmas and Christmas Eve. However, we made Christmas work for us this year. I cooked Christmas dinner, and we opened presents with Rita. Here are a few photos from our Christmas together.

The table is set- just waiting on Eric to get off work...

Rita got in Eric's chair when he got up. She really wanted to eat his food.

Rita loved sleeping under the Christmas tree. She likes the soft tree skirt.
We had to make a place just for her.

Rita waiting by the tree and heater patiently for presents

Opening a present from Rita

Rita loved her Christmas presents, but she loved her stocking even more.

Eric opening his presents

I also went home the weekend before Christmas to see my family. I got to see both sides of my extended family. It was a short trip but worth it.

Family photo

Dad opening his present

Mom with her San Francisco trolley car ornament

Michelle by the fireplace getting ready to open gifts

Me and my Christmas presents

Mom, Michelle, and I also went wedding dress shopping on a whim when I was home, and Michelle found a wedding dress. I can't post pictures of that until after July 2010. She looks beautiful in her wedding dress.

Eric and I both have New Year's Eve off. We are flying back to Arkansas to see family for the holidays. This will be our first trip back to Arkansas together since we left in June. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment