Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Amanda & Bentley's Wedding

It has been a long time since I have posted on our blog, but I am going to try to catch up...

In May, I flew to Memphis for Amanda's bachelorette party. I was excited to go since I didn't get to attend any of her other showers. That is just one of the sacrifices of living so far from home. It was a great weekend in Memphis. As soon as I arrived, I could feel the HUMIDITY, and I was craving some Southern cooking (basically, anything fried). To recount what I had to eat that weekend actually makes me hungry- BBQ, fried pickles, and fried okra.
In June, Amanda & Bentley (finally) got married! It was a wonderful wedding! She was a beautiful bride! Anna was in the USA, and Elvis was back from the dead. It was a great time with friends and family. Congrats to Amanda & Bentley!

Eating on Beale Street as soon as I landed

Pool Party!

Bachelorette Party at Mollie Fontaine's in Memphis

Amanda at Silky's on Beale Street

At the Bridal Luncheon

At the Rehearsal Dinner

Anna and I with the beautiful bride

Annie, Anna and me at the reception

Amanda and Elvis (the other man in her life) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment