For my 28th birthday, Eric and I went to see Wicked in San Francisco. Ever since we moved here, I have been wanting to go see the musical. I love musicals and plays, and I was very excited to see Wicked because I've heard so many good reviews of the show. The reviews were correct. I loved every minute of the play! Eric even liked it. We had orchestra seats so I was able to see everything in the play. As we were leaving, I bought a poster with signatures from the cast- it didn't hurt that it was tax deductible. I couldn't get the songs from the show out of my head- "Popular! I know about popular!" and "I'm defying gravity." Also, here is a little known San Francisco fact- Wicked started out in San Francisco before moving to Broadway in 2003. Eric took me to dinner near Union Square at First Crush. We had a delicious meal and talked about the play. My 28th birthday turned out to be a "wickedly" good one.
San Francisco Civic Center- near our parking spot
WICKED!
Outside the Orpheum Theater in San Francisco with Elphaba & Glinda
Me & the witches

My handsome husband patiently waiting for dinner after the play


No comments:
Post a Comment