Sunday, February 21, 2010

San Francisco Zoo

Eric and I went to the San Francisco Zoo on February 7th before the Super Bowl Party. It was a beautiful day in SF. There were a lot of different animals at the zoo. We enjoyed walking around, reading, and talking about all of them. Also, the zoo is right next to the ocean. We could here the ocean waves crashing while we were at the zoo, and we walked to the beach afterwards. Here are a few photos I took and some of our comments.

Me & the Lion- As you know, we are big fans of cats since they are Rita's cousins. :)
This lion was "opening" a present from the zoo keeper.

Me & the Flamingos- I love their pink color.

This one reminded me of Eric post-call.
This is how Eric looks when he has worked 30+ hours.

Eric is enjoying the zoo and more importantly, his day off.

The Pacific Ocean
It was very windy in San Francisco.

Eric and the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment