Friday, November 20, 2009

Rita and the heater



The weather is getting colder in the Bay Area so I brought out the space heater. I used the space heater all the time at my house in Little Rock. I love it. Well, guess who also loves it? RITA! As soon as I turn it on, she is laying in front of it. It is so funny. She can be upstairs, and if I turn on the heater, she runs and sleeps right in front of it. Sometimes I get scared she is too close and will get too hot so I turn it off. Eric never had a space heater at his house in Little Rock. This is her first time to live with one. Rita is in love with the heater. It is going to be a good fall and winter for her.

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to invest in a heater. Now that I'm a homeowner I'm watching the heat and air so the bills aren't too high. It is cold some nights.

    ReplyDelete